vendredi 7 avril 2017

PaperArtsy Challenge 2nd post

Good day,

I was playing with my new Oxide Distress Inks and decided to do a second card with the colors of the PaperArtsy challenge Blue and ochre, I was inspired by the nice background on the topic PaperArtsy at Ally Pally on April 6th. I wish I could go to the London show, have a great time if you are lucky to be their.


At first I was not sure that I wanted to buy all the colors of Oxide Distress Inks but after I finish my card, I was addicted so I buy all the colors. For the card I used three colors of the Oxide Distress Inks, Fossilized amber, Broken China and Faded Jeans. I have stamp the the flowers from the Jofy 11 stamp sets. I finish the card with  sequins from Studio Katia and a french sentiment Joyeux anniversaire with the Oxide Distress Inks and I was really surprise by the result of the stamping with the Oxide Inks.


Yours comments are appreciated,
Louise


1 commentaire: