lundi 9 janvier 2017

January Penny Black Saturday Challenge

First I apologized for my English, I am a french girl from Quebec Canada.

I have buy the Lets chill stamp from Penny Black and I love it. So I decide to participate on the January Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes! and included that stamp on my card.

Here my card for the challenge


Product used :

Penny Black Let's chill stamp

Penny Black Conifer dies

The cute little girl : Copic marker Y38 - R46 - R17 - N3 - C1 and E34 & Clear Wink of Stella pen 

The background : Distress Ink Vintage photo, Barn door & Wild honey with the negative of the Penny Black Conifer dies.

Nuvo Gold Embossing Powder

Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Droplets

Multi Medium Matte by Ranger

The Conifer dies : 2 Way Glue and Stampin'up diamants resplendissants

Black & white cardstock

Stamp Sois mon valentin (Be my Valentine) from the set Amour from Simple à Souhait a french company from Quebec.

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Louise
    Stunning card... very pretty card...
    thanks for joking us at PBSC this week...
    Hugs Sylvie xx
    I am your new follower x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Sylvie,
      Thank's for your comments, I appreciate :) I went to your blog and read that you are from Gibraltar, Wow I know a little bit about Gibraltar. I am also a new follower of your blog. Louise x

      Supprimer